Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I just couldn't

I just couldn't stop crying in kmb when mama said,
"lepas ayah drive keluar dari kmb, ayah muntah2"
but then he recovered that quickly

I just couldn't stop crying here in manchester when mama said,
"rayyan (my niece) nangis2 nak ikut ko waktu ko turun gate perlepasan antarabangsa"

I just couldn't stop crying when mama said
"tadi waktu makan restoran kat langkawi, rayyan tanya, yayu (maksu) mana yayu?" n my momma cried..

I just couldn't stop crying when my bro said
"ayah sakit gastrik teruk..espcially waktu otw dari langkawi on ferry... never saw him sick like this.. even though he's been fighting a disease all of these years"

n I couldn't stop crying when I'm writing this..

Am I softy? Am I just like fragile or something that who only knows to cry when bad things happen? I don't know..

1 Komen:

anish said...

sabar k dear..